Newton is committed to providing a high quality service to our factoring clients. Here are just a few of the selling points of working with the Newton Residential Property Factor Team.
- We are members of the Property Managers Association (Scotland) Limited, the governing body for Factors and our Managing Director Stephen O'Neill is a board member.
- We send all new owners a welcome pack detailing duties and responsibilities of ourselves to the property owner. This pack also contains emergency contact numbers and a copy of the block building insurance policy. (if applicable)
- References are available from existing clients and we are happy to provide any interested party with a list of properties we manage to conduct your own visual inspection.
- We operate a property management software system which covers repairs, accounts, property ownership and facilitates a direct debit facility for owners.
- We provide deed of condition advice to property developers and solicitors We are delighted to handle this aspect and will keep developers fully informed of our recommendations, minimising your workload in what can be a rather tedious area.
- We provide purchasers with an introductory sheet explaining clearly estimated factor costs and invite prospective purchasers to call us to help the sale process.
If you are a property developer considering appointing a factor then we would be delighted to discuss your requirements. Contact Derek MacDonald for further information.